Are you looking for a tree change?
Are you an Early Childhood Teacher or Qualified Diploma Educator looking to make the move to the beautiful Scenic Rim.
Our beautiful modern centre is located in Kalbar, in the Scenic Rim. We have large spacious, natural outdoor environments that are about to undertake extensive renovations to accommodate the two extra rooms that are to be built in the new year. You will have the pleasure of being part of a creative, enthusiastic and like-minded team of educators who are committed to providing enriched, high-quality education and care programs that are truly remarkable.
- To work alongside and support the teaching staff of the service. To always adhere to the Education and Care Services National Regulations under the Education and Care Services National Law, as well as the policies, goals and philosophy of the service. To uphold the ‘National Quality Framework’, Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines and ‘National Quality Standards’ as per the ‘Service’s’ Philosophy, goals, policies and procedures.
- Work with the Educational Leader in planning, implementation and evaluation of the program (in consultation with the colleagues and the Authorised (Nominated) Supervisor also, if needed)
- Oversee and maintain the developmental records of each child in your room
- Know and implement the Early Years Learning Framework in your program and records
- Oversee the implementation of the program in the in-door and out-door environment promoting commitment to continual improvement to the quality of care and experience each child and family receives.
- The successful Early Childhood Teacher will require a Bachelor of Early Childhood.
- The successful Senior Educator will require a Diploma in Children’s Services or be currently be studying towards.
- You will need to have a blue card and First Aid.
- Current Child protection training certificate or willing to update.
Successful applicants will benefit from: —
Above award wages can be negotiated.
Professional Development Opportunities